How the neverTiree journey began...
Updated: Sep 16, 2021
The survey identified 4 key drivers for becoming a neverTiree:
- The problem of unpredictability,
- The expectation of living much longer,
- The quality of health and the high cost of medical,
- The uncertainty of economy and investment returns
This article puzzled me:
- why people who cannot afford to retire dying to retire,
- why people who can retire in luxury refuse retirement like mad.
Hence, the journey to find the answers begin...
As i continue my journey, these 5 "A's strategies were developed and i've shared it with about 2,000 people via physical talks/seminars/workshops (Pre-Covid) and via Zoom Webinars and many found it helpful to solve the puzzle:
- Adopt a 100 year life perspective
- Achieve Financial Retirement ASAP
- Always be gainfully useful
- Acquisition & Allocation of incomes as a norm
- Active prevention of potential risks
Please feel free to explore further by watching the videos in this section.